I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I have a bunch of posts almost ready to go, and I had one on open water swimming absolutely ready to go, but the cord that connects my scanner to the computer is broken, so I cannot upload pictures. And those pictures are of me in a wetsuit, which I'm sure you know I am totally eager to share and which will change your life forever. So the post waits until I get the cable.
In any event, I've been really busy lately: work, trips, kids, training (with an emphasis on the last two). I promise - promise - to post more soon. And in the spirits of my McTeaserson subject, here is a teaser of what's coming up on the blog this week and thereafter:
- my recap of my scouting training weekend up in Lake Placid where my friends and I biked, ran and swam parts of the Ironman course to see if we are really going to do it;
- a post on my newbie tips for open water swimming (which I had to put into practice during the above scouting/training weekend;
- a wedding attire fashion show and request for help (that one will go live either tomorrow or Wednesday). I need your help deciding what to wear to a wedding this coming weekend;
- another way I wore my favorite Nantucket Red skirt;
- triathlon v. road race showdown, and my thoughts on who takes the win in different categories;
- summer running must-haves;
- and of course, what I wore.
So stay tuned! I am here and will be blogging again this week. In the meantime, enjoy this picture of a baby giraffe. Because who doesn't love them?
See you swoon ... I promise,