Hello Happy Friday! I am en route to Washington DC for the USA Rock N' Roll Half Marathon. Here's hoping I wrangle a PR! I'll be sure to post a race recap for you when I get back.
Here's some fun for a Friday ... I've seen a bunch of bloggers post things like these, and I like them a lot. How better to get to know someone than by reading random bits and factoids about someone. The following list of 10 things about me will tell you both everything, and nothing, about me that you need to know.
1. I don't like horses and ponies. Except My Little Pony ... but I like them only because they are scented.
2. I really like cold weather. I would much rather have Winter than Summer.
|Image courtesy Doug Burns, Candid Moments Photography|
6. I find it incredibly hard to "relax" - I need to be doing something at all times.
7. Both of my grandmothers are still with us, and I find that amazing. I aspire to be like both of them.
|Image courtesy of Parenting Illustrated with Crappy Pictures|
10. One of my favorite things to do on a Summer afternoon is kick back with friends outside while drinking a cold beer. Victory Hop Devil is my absolute favorite. I like my beers rich and hoppy, and while I have tried (and will continue to try) lots and lots of IPAs, my heart belongs to Hop Devil.
There you go! Ten little things about me. What about you? Let's get all random up in this piece today. Share some random factoids and thoughts. What's a Friday for?
See you swoon,
none of the above companies have paid or comped me for today's post. all thoughts are my own.